Our team will definitely take a look at this. I added it to an internal board for discussion today.
For a bit of context, the way we move things up the board in terms of urgency is if they are blocking donations (those get moved to the front of the line immediately) and if a ton of folks are asking for it.
This post currently has 10 votes, and while that's certainly more than nothing, it's also an indication that this issue is only urgent for a handful of folks.
Issues like this that are not preventing donations or have a simple workaround are generally prioritized at the end of an 8 week development cycle, and then tested and released. That means it can be up to 10 weeks for issues like this to be resolved.
In the meantime, I'd recommend modifying the goal amounts to include fees, and acknowledging in the text somewhere that the goal amount includes the fees charged by the gateways. Donors hate fees too, so it's something they'll be happy to give toward.